Chemotherapy is the chemical drug therapy which is used to treat cancer. This treatment is used to destroy the rapidly growing cells in the body. It is usually used to treat cancer, as cancer cells grow and divide faster than other cells.
Chemotherapy is often used in combination with other therapies, such as surgery, radiation, or hormone therapy. This depends on the stage and type of cancer you have, your overall health, previous cancer treatments you’ve had, the location of the cancer cells, your personal treatment preferences.
- Track 1-1 Alkylating Agents
- Track 2-2 Plant Alkaloids
- Track 3-3 Antitumor Antibiotics
- Track 4-4 Antimetabolites
- Track 5-5 Topoisomerase Inhibitors
- Track 6-6 Miscellaneous Antineoplastics