Tumour immunotherapy is a therapy to treat cancer that involves or uses the components of immune system. In last few decades the immunotherapy has become important part in treating some types of cancer. Immunotherapy includes treatments which work in different ways. some therapies boost the body immune system, but other therapies will train the immune system to attack the cancer cells specifically. The success of these therapies illustrates the importance of careful decoding of basic immunology for successful clinical translation in treating cancer. It provides new insights into the mechanisms that underlie cancer immune evasion might lead to pathways for identifying novel and efficacious treatments.
- Track 1-1 Immune -Vascular Cross talk
- Track 2-2 Solid Tumour Immunotherapy
- Track 3-3 Role Of CircRNA
- Track 4-4 Immune Checkpoints Inhibitors
- Track 5-5 T-cell Based Immunotherapy